TWM’s Booking System allows users to browse your online course catalogue and book themselves onto internal and external courses – real self administered personal development.
Increasingly, organisations are demanding that the huge number of training and personal development courses that they will make available to their people need to be offered monitored and recorded online. TWM’s course booking system provides an immediate ability to provide and monitor personal development across your organisation as well as give you full control of all suppliers of courses to your organisation.
Offered as a fully integrated addition to TWM’s highly regarded D2® learning platform, the Booking System can be configured to work alongside a client’s own intranet via a single login process.
Booking system real benefits to your organisation and to your users:
- Upload all internally and externally run courses
- Fully enabled search functionality which can be linked to staff grade or content
- Approval protocols allow line managers to see and approve course requests against a wide range of criteria
- All your staff can request approval to join a course and then carry out the booking process themselves
- Fully automatic email notification, clarification and reminder system, keeping everyone informed
- ‘Register an interest’ functionality for courses that are not yet available but may be made available based on interest shown and take up
- Link course registration to pre and post work files underpinning engagement with the system
- Fully client configurable system using D2®’s site manager tools
- Regular automatic and secure user database updates
- List a limitless number of courses and offerings
- Configurable in multi language formats as required (additional costs apply)