My Hub is TWM’s key foundation tool in the social learning space for D2®.
Acknowledging the importance of web 2.0 technologies and social networking, MY Hub is the latest update to the D2® platform providing users with a wide range of versatile features, further engaging your people into the social and informal learning arena. MY Hub is a fully client bespoke user interface which allows TWM to deploy new and additional bespoke modules which will further enhance the user experience.
- Rich User Profile area – new user profiles underpinning the visibility of a user’s actions on the platform. They can promote their areas of expertise, skills or demonstrate their learning via Blogs and the Achievements
- MY Connections social learning arena – create connections between employees across different offices, departments and management levels. Encourage innovation and collaboration across the company with these new connections
- MY Messages – a messaging system that allows messages to be sent to a user’s connections and groups, while facilitating features such as recommending content to other users
- Achievements – a rewards system to recognise active participation on the platform and help identify engaged or high performing employees. Helps to create competition between users and enables them to network
- Notifications – users are kept up to date with any new items that require attention using the Notification system. D2® Notifications can be integrated with many existing internal or external systems
- Blogs – personal journals for users to discuss their learning, skills or areas of expertise with others.
- RSS Feeds – promote RSS feeds to your users and allow them to view and share these within the D2® platform
- Content Tagging – an integrated tag engine allowing users to create and follow content tags
- Recommending Content – users can send content recommendations to their connections and groups